The majority of us don't have old-fashioned clock radios at home or portable alarm clocks to consider with us on the road. When you need to be woken up in a particular time, you should use your smartphone, but any Windows 10 device may also get the job done. Windows 10 has a built-in alarm clock app, which you'll set up using the following steps.
1. Type "alarm" in to the Windows search box.
2. Click the "Alarms amp; Clock" icon.
3. Click the plug button to include a brand new alarm time. You can also select an existing alarm to edit it.
4. Set an alarm time. You can also set the alarm sound, snooze time, quantity of times the alarm repeats and the name of the alarm, but these are all optional settings.
5. Click on the save button in the lower right corner from the window.
Note that, of all computers, the alarm screen will say that "Notifications will only show if the PC is awake." So, for the alarm to go off, you will have to configure your computer To not go to sleep.
To stop your computer from sleeping:
1. Type "sleep" in to the Windows search box
2. Click "Power and Sleep Settings"
3. Set Sleep time for you to "Never" under "when plugged in" and / or "on battery." If you don't allow it to sleep when you are on battery, your computer could exhaust juice.